Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Omg who told Canadian Angie I spoke to Sausage in exchange for Demis leg? I'm going to punch a wall

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Nov 10, 2023
I can’t cope with Canadian Angie and her theories 😂 she’s making my eyes water. What’s happened to her? She sounds like she’s lost her fing mind. Someone make her worse, I’m enjoying this
I have a theory. Now it may not be true but this is what I think. One side of that group is using her in a fight against the other side of that group they’re feuding with. And vice versa.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why would it annoy me? You've obviously got a personal hatred for Remi which indicates you're one of those with opposing views in support of delulu.
I don't have a personal hatred against Miss Remi. What makes you believe that? I have opinions about Tiktok creators in the same way Miss Remi does when she hosts her so called 'Happy FYP' and ''facilitates'' a platform for people to have their ''views'' about creators. whether my ''opposing views' lends supports to FLANGE is of little consequence to me.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I have a theory. Now it may not be true but this is what I think. One side of that group is using her in a fight against the other side of that group they’re feuding with. And vice versa.
Oh that’s definitely going to be the case. Johnnys side have always used tiktokers to fight against the other side. Remember how close he was to deluded angie? Same thing