Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is that a screenshot from her live or is someone watching her through her window? If it's the second please delete it and report it. Shes a survivor of DV and I wouldn't want us to compromise her safety. Maybe @Miss Baguette 🥖 can contact her.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is that a screenshot from her live or is someone watching her through her window? If it's the second please delete it and report it. Shes a survivor of DV and I wouldn't want us to compromise her safety. Maybe @Miss Baguette 🥖 can contact her.

Omg.

It looks like a live SS to me but now I’m worried.

It’s probably a 56 year old down the rapids fan-gran trying to body shame but I’m going to double check because I’m worrying now.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
I think its a screen shot tbh, but like you said it's best Miss B speaks to her. She seems to be getting alot of trolling recently I think its because of this Jay case and its actually disgusting.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Oct 24, 2023
Omg.

It’s probably a 56 year old down the rapids fan-gran trying to body shame but I’m going to double check because I’m worrying now.
I'm just being careful cause it looks like both for me. Best to check 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Omg.

it could very well be a screen shot, she was playing Biggie's Get Money and went off to get something earlier
(i was enjoying the music)

Oct 24, 2023
I think it's a screen shot tbh, but like you said it's best Miss B speaks to her. She seems to be getting alot of trolling recently I think it's because of this Jay case and it's actually disgusting.
Good I was worried for a second, the angle just looked like it was from the outside in and I panicked 😭

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I stand corrected. Ruby was advising those children to go and troll other creators on the app, not each other.
She informed them that her live is a “safe space”.

All round disgusting behaviour