Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm sorry but I really like Marcel. He speaks straight facts. He doesn't bend his morals for the sake of the app. I feel like the advocacy and anti racism has been lost. When everyone felt like this months ago I defended Paige and Taurian, I felt like it was maybe for the sake of trolling to get their point across. But I don't anymore they've lost their way in the drama. The way people have spoke about Marcel and his appearance, his sexuality, his gender this weekend has been disgusting and it's unfair that his friends would still entertain Dave this morning.

I also loved that the other week when Hann was being called out for hanging around with the edl massive and co, she was playing clipped voice recordings and Marcel was playing the full thing.

Anddddddd everyone knows I dislike Hann because she seems to gravitate to racists and wronguns more than everyone else. I feel like Paige and Taurian are doing the same.

Someone said earlier that Remis changed since joining Gracie's team. I don't watch her often, but when I have I really have questioned how she's handling situations. Like when she defended EQ for saying the S disabled slur. EQ is on Gracie's team.

👹🐆

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I'm sorry but I really like Marcel. He speaks straight facts. He doesn't bend his morals for the sake of the app. I feel like the advocacy and anti racism has been lost. When everyone felt like this months ago I defended Paige and Taurian, I felt like it was maybe for the sake of trolling to get their point across. But I don't anymore they've lost their way in the drama. The way people have spoke about Marcel and his appearance, his sexuality, his gender this weekend has been disgusting and it's unfair that his friends would still entertain Dave this morning.

I also loved that the other week when Hann was being called out for hanging around with the edl massive and co, she was playing clipped voice recordings and Marcel was playing the full thing.

Anddddddd everyone knows I dislike Hann because she seems to gravitate to racists and wronguns more than everyone else. I feel like Paige and Taurian are doing the same.

Someone said earlier that Remis changed since joining Gracie's team. I don't watch her often, but when I have I really have questioned how she's handling situations. Like when she defended EQ for saying the S disabled slur. EQ is on Gracie's team.

👹🐆
This is why I love reading your comments. It genuinely makes me see things a different way. Spot on again

Oct 24, 2023
This is why I love reading your comments. It genuinely makes me see things a different way. Spot on again
At the start I really thought the ladies were playing the long game. That they'd get their point across eventually. But the hanging about with these racists and constantly entertaining them in lives now at the expense of Marcel is just sad. They are getting lost in the apps drama.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Lynz and Angie, who can never control themselves, who run their mouths like nothing else, are saying that Chippy was the abuser because he can't control himself... Are we trying to confess something there, "ladies"?

And commenting once AGAIN on Zia, saying "you're not a mother".

Angie and Lynz, YOU are clearly the abusers. YOU were not abused. YOU are the vile, toxic fs. I feel sorry for the poor men who suffered at your hands.

Oct 24, 2023
For anyone reading. I don't want anyone to be on a racists back constantly. I just don't want to see people spend months, weeks, days, hours to try and change these people. It started out as education. Pearl, Dave, Angie etc don't need months of education. They don't want to change. Move onto the next person, stop entertaining them. Dave did benefit off black issues the other day, he was begging for money whiles black people were talking about their struggles. It's not okay and I'm sick of hearing excuses to stop being saying they find it uncomfortable. If black people are telling you it makes them uncomfortable surely as an advocate you'd fing listen Paige 🤦🏽‍♀️

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
For anyone reading. I don't want anyone to be on a racists back constantly. I just don't want to see people spend months, weeks, days, hours to try and change these people. It started out as education. Pearl, Dave, Angie etc don't need months of education. They don't want to change. Move onto the next person, stop entertaining them. Dave did benefit off black issues the other day, he was begging for money whiles black people were talking about their struggles. It's not okay and I'm sick of hearing excuses to stop being saying they find it uncomfortable. If black people are telling you it makes them uncomfortable surely as an advocate you'd fing listen Paige 🤦🏽‍♀️
People like Pearl etc will never change no point wasting time educating them. She a stubborn racist who will never change.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And Charlie has creeped back to Angie's bunghole.

broad city trash GIF