Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So sad. Even if he doesn't have dementia, elderly people DO suffer with memory loss/confusion. It's not that he's acting or playing up, it's that he's fing old. Appetite turns to s, memory gets muddled, routine becomes more and more important to them. But no, he's expected to be at his best under this ridiculous stress, chaos and berating.

They are being absolutely vile to him, as usual. They're always showing how much they hate him. 💔

Edit: my grandparents would've had their dinner by 5, been in bed by 9 at latest. And they certainly wouldn't put up with listening to the type of s Demi and Tracy come out with. All Demi needs to do is not go live until he's in bed, then he wouldn't know anything about the trolling or drama.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Demis live needs to be sent to social work.
How on earth can she be sat there saying she's a great carer when they're literally emotionally blackmailing him and verbally abusing him? How has social work not clicked onto this prior?
And lastly if this is how they speak whilst live I honestly fear what he goes through when they're not live.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Demis live needs to be sent to social work.
How on earth can she be sat there saying she's a great carer when they're literally emotionally blackmailing him and verbally abusing him? How has social work not clicked onto this prior?
And lastly if this is how they speak whilst live I honestly fear what he goes through when they're not live.
I agree, they need to be on some sort of watch list by the social. They can’t have a very good quality of life off camera if they get treated like that on camera

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did Demi just say she struggles to fall asleep?

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital