Dec 21, 2023
As someone in their 40s I’m triggered at this comment 🤣🤣🤣
Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center
I was trying to be kind 😭😭😭
I thought long and hard about my reply and I settled on 40s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Are we really shocked Angie has done this? I'm shocked she hasn't done this sooner. There are no consequences for her. The more horrendous the action the more followers/money she gains from it.
I am shocked in the way that it’s another low that’s yet again allowed the vermin to spout more racism and claim innocence/snowflakes these days

It’s like watching a multi car pile up. You think it can’t get any worse and then bam another happens and you’ll still be as shook as when the first car crashed. 🤷‍♀️

Angie and the edl lot never cease to amaze me with their tone deaf comments and idiocy

Hi all, hope you’re doing well. I know we’ve all just seen Angie doing black face. With all that’s happened these past few days, I thought this was the final straw and I had to mention it tomorrow. Do I have permission to play some of the videos that I have seen on the forum? If not, it’s ok, thanks very much🤍
I give you full permission to play mine 🤎

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Are we really shocked Angie has done this? I'm shocked she hasn't done this sooner. There are no consequences for her. The more horrendous the action the more followers/money she gains from it.

I'm sure she's been accused of doing this before 🤔

I vaguely remember someone asking if clips existed but it was such a long time ago nobody had them.

I'm sure it was delusive but I can't be 100% as it was well over a year ago.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I am shocked in the way that it’s another low that’s yet again allowed the vermin to spout more racism and claim innocence/snowflakes these days

It’s like watching a multi car pile up. You think it can’t get any worse and then bam another happens and you’ll still be as shook as when the first car crashed. 🤷‍♀️

Angie and the edl lot never cease to amaze me with their tone deaf comments and idiocy
You can tell they are so far removed from the real world. The TikTok world has consumed them and made them feel safe from repercussions. One day this will cath up to them. I cant wait for that day.

Makes you laugh maryann was called out ages ago by manda chantelle etc and were called fit to bare but because Paula clare and others have experienced it now it's a big thing wonder if they get an apology of them
Well that's lies ain't it because if it happened ages ago they were all still mates then and maryanne used to sit in the box 🙄 go away you bore. Also maryanne was plugging her paypal in julies earlier!

I seen her months back. Change of dates for wedding etc! She’s always been an annoying do
I missed the wedding dates change i just thought she was an extremely ungrateful person like if she didn't get gifts she would have an actual tantrum. I used to leave if she turned up

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Well that's lies ain't it because if it happened ages ago they were all still mates then and maryanne used to sit in the box 🙄 go away you bore. Also maryanne was plugging her paypal in julies earlier!
Yes and when manda fell out Julie she unblocked her