Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Hey, I know I’ve been messaging a lot more than I should lately😭, but I figured that FYP was something I was going to do a bit more regularly, but I do need the help of CC to find screen recordings. I actually do want to talk about CLA tomorrow because what I have witnessed from her is insane and people like AngelGoddess were backing her when she said the N word was even crazier. Nah. I was just enquiring on whether screen recordings were available of what she said about Jay Slater and any further comments she made today, I’m going to find some other clips and file them together to play and talk about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated, doing “FYP” is all new to me so I’m just finding my footing😭
Sorry, I'm not sure if you're already aware of this account so i thought I'd give you the heads up about so you can report it. They obviously feel right at home and fit in well with Angie's lot.
Screenshot_20240707_194555_TikTok.jpg

Medusa

Wtf are u on about I don't watch him never had unlike you lot kissing his arse
Wtf!! are you including all of cc when you say "you lot" ? I'd think long and hard before answering because you're gonna piss off a lot people, especially those of us who have never 'kissed his arse' and called him out for what he is, a fing disgrace and a waste of oxygen.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Just watched the s with Irish Kelly and snel and am putting it out there now Kelly has a massive,massive secret that she has dropped hints about loads of times….i think one day she’s going to blurt it out and blame snel and Serena. Kelly if it’s what I think it is then IT WAS YOU THAT PUT IT IN MY HEAD…read this again YOU HAVE PUT IT IN MY HEAD!!! It’s only so long before other people work it out you fool!!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sorry,I'm still catching up @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I hope you're feeling better and you feeling like a whole new woman 🤎🩵🤎 Welcome back @Nolan 🎵 you have been missed. 🤎
@what was that you said I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully you're home soon. 🤎🤎 @Zia’s Hostage You've vanished quicker than Harry Houdini, seriously though, I hope you're ok and all is well. 🤎
soz if I've missed anyone. 🤎
Evening poppet, thank you ☺️ just about catching up 😮‍💨 it’s good to see you luv, never feels right when the regulars are missing 🥲

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Wtf!! are you including all of cc when you say "you lot" ? I'd think long and hard before answering because you're gonna piss off a lot people, especially those of us who have never 'kissed his arse' and called him out for what he is, a fing disgrace and a waste of oxygen.
No love not cc nanny d and meno mafia I'm on about b4 they all fell out with him