Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Just watched the s with Irish Kelly and snel and am putting it out there now Kelly has a massive,massive secret that she has dropped hints about loads of times….i think one day she’s going to blurt it out and blame snel and Serena. Kelly if it’s what I think it is then IT WAS YOU THAT PUT IT IN MY HEAD…read this again YOU HAVE PUT IT IN MY HEAD!!! It’s only so long before other people work it out you fool!!!
👀😲

Medusa

Evening poppet, thank you ☺️ just about catching up 😮‍💨 it’s good to see you luv, never feels right when the regulars are missing 🥲
Awh, I don't like taking time away because i miss you all, but sometimes it can destract you from dealing with real life situations and you become way to invested in a toxic app and it starts to affect you off the app, so for me, a little time out is always needed. 🤎

I'm so pleased to hear you've had you're infusion and I hope you're feeling so much better, its never the same when Mrs D isn't around. 😘🩵

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Mrs F is also the Frida CC on TT. Her name is Sammy.
She's been on here for a long time under a different account name. She was a massive hater of Alex but a supporter of Angie on the app. I can't remember her account name before on here but some of you OG's might recall based on her old posts?
Suddenly she is a massive supporter of Alex and still Angie. Been supporting Angies racist comments and actions in Mushrooms live tonight.

Hope I've explained it well, pain meds kicking in 🤣🤣
Unless they created a new account entirely it doesn't appear that they changed their name. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1000020871.png

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
What happened 🥲
She doesn't love me anymore 😭
Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just watched the s with Irish Kelly and snel and am putting it out there now Kelly has a massive,massive secret that she has dropped hints about loads of times….i think one day she’s going to blurt it out and blame snel and Serena. Kelly if it’s what I think it is then IT WAS YOU THAT PUT IT IN MY HEAD…read this again YOU HAVE PUT IT IN MY HEAD!!! It’s only so long before other people work it out you fool!!!
I'm too dumb to work it out. Please make sure it's posted with a neon sign if she ever does let slip. 🤣