Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
  1. Pearl is the absolute spit of Ben Grimm. @Patty B superb.
  2. Marcel can argue with women if he wants, anyone can argue with a a woman. What they can't do is threats of physical violence, that's the issue Connor. That's why Tony and Dave get in trouble. Fix your hairline please.
  3. I pray to god you guys stop googling words you don't know, your search history must be disgusting. Just ask us and be patient for the love of god.
  4. EQ is vile, I'm not shocked by anything that comes out her mouth. Hopefully Miss Remi is aware and stops trying to make EQ redeemable. That side mission shes on is not doing her any favours.

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone else just love how innocent our @Little Marshmallow is? Wise enough to know the Tories are a bunch of fs and wise enough to not know what Scat is. I just love it and want to pop her in a hot chocolate
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
You know what if Hayley doesn’t want to see it I won’t show it tomorrow respect for her 💜
It was honestly actually worse than my brief description of it so I hope she doesn’t see it. Been through DV myself but a long time ago, I imagine it’s still really fresh for her. EQ is an absolute t and just when you think she can’t sink any lower, she always bloody does.