Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
With your PIP form. Put a personal statement in with it, via letter form. Have the descriptors next to you, and relate your life to the ones that apply in detail.

Get letters from friends, family, anyone that sees you, a nurse etc.

Create a pain diary and send a weekly example that includes did you eat, what could you cook or not, did you sleep a lot, did you do anything therapeutic, what was your pain score, and a daily over view of feelings etc.
I’ve already sent it 😭😭 I’m worse than when I first got it, additional evidence is in there. There’s no way I’m not entitled to it, I’ll troll them if they cause me any problems. Or set Judas on them.

I’ll let them know I’m too unwell to even comment on comment cafe these days, I’m sure I’ll be fine 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Outstanding use of the, English language, Tam. Really super smart 😭

Jim Henson Dancing GIF by Muppet Wiki
Tam's really gunning for you today🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Lucky for her, I just posted a video showing all of the slurs she used.

And ironically I ended the video with the image of her as a fraggle 🤣🤣

I’ve scoured the internet and that word is not a slur. It’s madness that she’s fighting that it is, whilst claiming the R word is not.

🦏

You’re dead helpful like that 😂🤎

Mar 2, 2024
Tam's really gunning for you today🤣🤣

Not according to Chlo’s mods! I wonder if they’re gonna do a live about Tam mocking Taurians loss?!

Perhaps Alex will hold a live calling out Angie for laughing that Alicia’s mum passed?!

It’s so exciting waiting for all these people with such strong morals to shine!

Oh hang on. No. That wouldn’t fit a narrative would it 🤔

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’ve already sent it 😭😭 I’m worse than when I first got it, additional evidence is in there. There’s no way I’m not entitled to it, I’ll troll them if they cause me any problems. Or set Judas on them.

I’ll let them know I’m too unwell to even comment on comment cafe these days, I’m sure I’ll be fine 😭
I stressed about my last review, it was face to face. My award was increased but it wasn’t a pleasant experience.

They make things so difficult for us, without caring we struggle just to drag ourselves through each day. I earned an incredibly good salary, they seriously think I’d give that up easily 🤬🤬fingers crossed it goes well xx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I stressed about my last review, it was face to face. My award was increased but it wasn’t a pleasant experience.

They make things so difficult for us, without caring we struggle just to drag ourselves through each day. I earned an incredibly good salary, they seriously think I’d give that up easily 🤬🤬fingers crossed it goes well xx
They’re a bunch of fs they really are. My mum had to appeal her decision 3 times and she waso in a fing wheelchair,had a heart condition,arthritis and mh problems

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

They’re a bunch of fs they really are. My mum had to appeal her decision 3 times and she waso in a fing wheelchair,had a heart condition,arthritis and mh problems
they really are fs! Lying fs at that.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
G is such a stirrer man. Jumping on a fake slur to deflect from hers.

I think she was the account in here that time saying she was in bad gyals live, that caused her to block everyone.

She was paused most the live, when the comments were being made. Then she'd reappear in the box saying ignore them.

There I've said it.
I know she had a sneak account called "Silent but shy" or "Silent and shy", something like that on tt. She was trolling the menopause lot heavily on it.
Always had a bad vibe from her