Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm not perfect, I am loving that Pearl is so triggered. I hope to see her even more triggered when she is back on. I hope her being triggered lasts months. I don't really care what triggered her, how wrong it is, I only care that this racist t who has triggered people continuously for months is now triggered to do. I am equally delighted it is a POC that has her so triggered. Long live the triggering.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
thank you. glad i know where i stand. trolling is banned on tattle so i’ll get to work 🤣🤣💀
Fyi -
We think Delusive Angie the stinky fishy fanny with black teeth is a TikTok begging little narcissistic who spins any feel sorry for me story for attention to get TikTok gifts and who abuses her mother. She is also a racist yet somehow her and her family members have at some point been in relationships with every nationality, and she told a woman of colour to go back on a boat.

“Life on the edge” has her tongue so far up Angies unwashed arse. She allegedly was a head teacher and allegedly was sacked.

Tam/Rhino/tilly tantrum, we also think is a narcissist. She gaslights and manipulates anyone and everyone. She is a racist, an ableist and creates drama wherever possible. She used to be a pedo hunter but shagged one pedo and bribed another. She lost her kids to social services because of her behaviour and her boyfriend is a convicted heroin dealer. She also likes to fight in the harvester pub carpark and claims to know the manager who is a good friend of hers but miss baguette rang up this manager and recorded the call which proved the manager had no idea who tam/rhino is. More info came out last night that she doxxed dead babies to hurt the parents!

And Alex Brigham is a racist and a pred who sends hid mushroom pictures to vulnerable women in DMs behind his girlfriend’s back. Turns out she cheated on him first. He also wanks himself to death while on live.

Pearl is a racists and called a woman of colour an orangutan. She sees no problem in her choice of words and continues to use it.

Miss red, also know as Miss beg. Low intellect, cannot hold debates, also an exposed racist. She will let her brown noses in her box to defend her. She also gets a Chinese and gets pounded twice a week by Simon.

Those are the main characters we very much so dislike. 😬

Last edited:

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I do think EQ genuinely has a lot of anger towards biological women though
I suspect there is a huge element of jealousy around the fact that biological women have everything on their bodies naturally, and a lot are also given the tools to reproduce naturally, which is possibly what she wants.
At the risk of being under scrutiny for saying this, and I say this with empathy and compassion, but many straight biological men may not wish to continue a relationship with EQ once she reveals she is a transgender. Something perhaps they do not feel comfortable with or know that having their own biological children in the future will not happen. Perhaps she struggles with the rejection of that also, causing her to become resentful towards women