Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
In the nicest way possible this whole group of women need to have a social media break and revalue their mental wellbeing. It is not normal for a group of strangers online whose mental health is coming across as so low they are having mental breakdowns. It seems they depend so heavily on each other to the point that disagreements end up with some of them getting unalivey. It's not normal to broadcast relationships like this. It's extremely unhealthy.
100% it’s very strange to me. I mean Herve never met in real life and they can easily come off social media to get away from anything triggering. I’m baffled
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@Bellamani zsa zsa is that you? Weren't you just all softly spoken and downtrodden apologizing in puppy play Alex's live the other day for sticking your beak into other people's business and spouting conjecture?
I have no problem with you being a nosey old raging gossip, but I do feel disdain when someone apologizes for being a t and then continues to act exactly the same, just through a different forum.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don’t know if Shazzy is a scammer or not. But I’m not a fan of her in the slightest.
I voiced my feelings months ago on her and because one of the old cc members (can't remember her name) was besties with her and Shazzy made a massive deal about my comment,I was made feel really bad & felt guilty AF, kinda like poor Snail the last few days.

Shes a drama queen and Just Manda is her twin.