Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Breaking - Richard Simmons is dead!! Don't you dare say who 😭

Richard Simmons GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I have anxiety and panic attacks due to it. No way could I host lives for hundreds especially be on camera. I know everyone’s different but I have the type of anxiety where I have to rehearse what I say to the Tesco cashier when I want a vape 😭
I have PTSD, I’m a lot better now a days and I have meds for it but I still have random panic attacks and massive anxiety, I don’t think I could ever hold a live. Can’t even answer phone calls sometimes. And I don’t know about anyone else but when I have a panic attack, my throat literally closes up and I can’t breathe, can barely talk, it’s very scary. Life on the edge is full of s.

Medusa

I was shocked to see him in tinks live the other day, in the comments, she even said to him to behave in her comments, someone in the box asked “why what do they do”, and she said “he talks about 🍇” never blocked him just told him to behave 🤦‍♀️😡
Woah, as soon as you associate yourself with someone like that I lose all respect for you especially when you know he's threatened women with such vile and horrific things, so I'm really shocked he wasn't blocked.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I have anxiety and panic attacks due to it. No way could I host lives for hundreds especially be on camera. I know everyone’s different but I have the type of anxiety where I have to rehearse what I say to the Tesco cashier when I want a vape 😭
I'm exactly the same, I have to have the script in my head before go to a shop or an appointment. It's refreshing to hear that there are other people like myself, thank u