Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You're Anonymous, Sally is a silly Sally for posting on her real account 🤭🤭🤣 that's how I took it.
I also reported from a law standpoint. What she did falls under Malicious Communications 2003. If there was nothing to take further the case would have been NFA'ed. The police also can see logs from numbers if they have any convictions or logs before with the police as well

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
"I would like to stay anonymous as the person I'm reporting is actually very dangerous on the Internet."
Proceeds to tell a discord server
Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF
And then doxed the poor t who replied to her email!
The intelligence is mind blowing 🤯

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
The sunflower lanyard is a way to communicate that you have disabilities or may require additional assistance. There is no shame in wearing one. It wasn't just a fad during COVID that people took advantage of; it's a legitimate resource.

And, if anyone does need one, they still have them for free in Tesco (ask at customer services). Within the last week I have done this and been given them for someone I know. You can also ask at Tesco Express tills, but I haven't tried that lately.

They are available to purchase on Amazon and eBay etc. There is also the Hidden Disability website, but if you just want a lanyard it gets very expensive with the shipping costs.
Yeah i know that. Im not shaming anyone for it. I mean in the sense that she is such a Karen she would be one of those that would shout about it and kick off over it.

Feb 29, 2024
Omfg Emz is talking about the fact that her arsehole is red raw!!! She's got "ring sting"
Yea she did the same thing the other night when the ambulance turned up! she kicked off, then started joking about having ring sting and asking them to have a look at it! She’s a t! I wonder if the ambulance workers argue over who is gonna attend emz address! 😭

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Pineapple, Fiesty, Sally, Daisy and more were all part of the same discord and they would watch Angie’s live via cam 2 and commentate on there. I had noticed a fall out between her and Daisy a week ago when they were rowing on Angie’s live, but then saw Sally slating Fiesty yesterday in a live, saying she doesn’t hang out with them anymore. A shame as at least 3 of them are very well suited to each other.