Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I ordered a key off Amazon so I can use disabled toilets. With having agoraphobia/anxiety I find it stressful if the toilets are on a different level. Gives me the option to use a closer toilet if needed. I did wear a lanyard during covid only because using a face mask would increase my panic attacks.
I have THE KEY mainly because when I go into London toilets are always down 4000 steps, but also for wetherspoons!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Morning love

She is, but the actual bullying coming from grown ass men, some with actual violent pasts towards a woman, and another who most definitely is a misogynist who hates women, is truly sickening. One of them is also the reason Observers account is gone.

One of them looks like someone took the worlds largest Maris piper and glued it on a headless body, and called it a ‘man’

Neither of them live in the UK either.
But they’re dirty little bullies and I hope they have broccoli drinks.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I ordered a key off Amazon so I can use disabled toilets. With having agoraphobia/anxiety I find it stressful if the toilets are on a different level. Gives me the option to use a closer toilet if needed. I did wear a lanyard during covid only because using a face mask would increase my panic attacks.
some Local Authorities hand out those RADAR keys without charge.

Mar 15, 2024
York
Morning love

She is, but the actual bullying coming from grown ass men, some with actual violent pasts towards a woman, and another who most definitely is a misogynist who hates women, is truly sickening. One of them is also the reason Observers account is gone.

One of them looks like someone took the worlds largest Maris piper and glued it on a headless body, and called it a ‘man’

broccoli drinks all round then , i do hope theyre both ok though

Feb 29, 2024
Morning love

Give Hayley my love and I hope she's back soon.
Why are people so vile 🥺 all that she's been through as well