Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Who the hell is Rich 😭
The Goonies Sloth GIF

looks like this but with a sty beard

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Richinlife or whatever he calls himself. He sits on holiday getting in boxes trying to run us down for drama yet he very much involves himself in it. Hes like a papa blaze 2.0 basically 😂

EDIT. I will go for him everytime 😁

He's that important I've never heard of him , he's not even an extra, let alone a main character

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

Nov 10, 2023
I think rich has issues with what occurred with luper/perfectly flawed.
What people fail to realise with that situation is she started it.
One person made a comment about her in here and she jumped in a box and called us all fs and went off on one. She then came in here causing issues and commenting over and over.

She causes problems in all friendship groups she enters. It’s happened over and over again on TikTok.

And I apologise to you all in advance if this comment triggers her again and she comes back in here🙄

inthecomments2

Jul 16, 2024
London
I think rich has issues with what occurred with luper/perfectly flawed.
What people fail to realise with that situation is she started it.
One person made a comment about her in here and she jumped in a box and called us all fs and went off on one. She then came in here causing issues and commenting over and over.

She causes problems in all friendship groups she enters. It’s happened over and over again on TikTok.

And I apologise to you all in advance if this comment triggers her again and she comes back in here🙄
I think it is beyond that as well something doesn't quite sit right with him?! I'm not sure what it is personally think someone should dig deeper

Nov 10, 2023
I think it is beyond that as well something doesn't quite sit right with him?! I'm not sure what it is personally think someone should dig deeper
I don’t like him. He’s gives me bad vibes. And I think he’s a tad misogynistic. But I’m not gonna dig deeper. He’s not that relevant and tbh I’m a little sus of new accounts that come in mention someone’s kids and then mention digging deeper on someone.