Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ChillBrews

Jul 16, 2024
UK
I think rich has issues with what occurred with luper/perfectly flawed.
What people fail to realise with that situation is she started it.
One person made a comment about her in here and she jumped in a box and called us all fs and went off on one. She then came in here causing issues and commenting over and over.

She causes problems in all friendship groups she enters. It’s happened over and over again on TikTok.

And I apologise to you all in advance if this comment triggers her again and she comes back in here🙄
I think something isn’t right with him, he was telling his gifters that he didn’t have any money left on his holiday so he needed to do dailies but in the next breath he’s moving out there?? also telling his subs he wants to eventually gift someone a holiday to where he lives but currently has £76 put to one side “to give back to a small creator on tiktok” yet sends people a galaxy which definitely isn’t £76. he’s very manipulative.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I don’t like him. He’s gives me bad vibes. And I think he’s a tad misogynistic. But I’m not gonna dig deeper. He’s not that relevant and tbh I’m a little sus of new accounts that come in mention someone’s kids and then mention digging deeper on someone.
Yeah I'm not digging on someone that just has a POV on us but I will be watching and learning 😂

Mar 15, 2024
england
Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1
Life with no soul 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

inthecomments2

Jul 16, 2024
London
I think something isn’t right with him, he was telling his gifters that he didn’t have any money left on his holiday so he needed to do dailies but in the next breath he’s moving out there?? also telling his subs he wants to eventually gift someone a holiday to where he lives but currently has £76 put to one side “to give back to a small creator on tiktok” yet sends people a galaxy which definitely isn’t £76. he’s very manipulative.
Very manipulative! I didn't see where he said about a holiday to where he lives! That£76 will never see the light of day