Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
If you don't agree with Alicia she tell you that you're a worngin like today when that man came in Charlie’s live and had an had opinion asked him why he was coming for women yet all the women in the live where coming for everyone that had opinion on healey stupid fs
That guy was being a t though. For no reason, so I agree with what was said to him

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I've just been fooled twice because I forgave behaviour. Always remember if someone is slagging someone off (specially if you are friends with both) that person will also be slagging you off
100% my sister would say if someone is talking s about someone to you then their talking s about you to someone else. I always say s directly, im not gonna hide how i feel about someone

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can I have a woman with a blonde bob and a wide open mouth pleaee 😂
Hungry Fork GIF by The Great British Bake Off

1721211772016.jpg 1721211777949.jpg 1721211808790.jpg 1721211845730.jpg 1721211853176.jpg 1721211856524.jpg
Good Luck Charlie What GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That del mac is a t but Hayley dealt with the jay slater all wrong questioning a griving mother why she wasn't searching for her son and making out that lucy was lying because she never faced the camra in her interview i hope she can learn from this because most of the time she is really good just not this time and by the way she didn't have her gifts on like everyone is say Angie is saying
The only reason this is coming up now is because Jay has been found in what I’m assuming is non suspicious circumstances. Not one person said this about Hayley at the time and I feel people are nit picking now, I thought his mum was weird at first, why didn’t she go out searching is what I asked but I have to remember I’ve never been in that situation. We are all guilty of running with the media and making up scenarios in ours heads and it’s not fair to place the blame on one person

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
That del mac is a t but Hayley dealt with the jay slater all wrong questioning a griving mother why she wasn't searching for her son and making out that lucy was lying because she never faced the camra in her interview i hope she can learn from this because most of the time she is really good just not this time and by the way she didn't have her gifts on like everyone is say Angie is saying
She didn't question the mother directly, and she wasn't a grieving mother at the time. Unfortunately when a case becomes high profile it is open to scrutiny, theories and discussion. Those closest to the victim or missing person are always under the microscope, as they have been proven to be more likely to be involved or hiding key information. Even without any formal training we all, constantly, assess and dissect body language, micro-expressions and speech - it is how we communicate and determine if someone is a "threat" to us (it's a primal instinct type thing).

I would be more inclined to have an issue with the people who continue to have their gifts on whilst discussing the discovery of his body, going to the pub on the back of his case and asking their viewers to fund it, or battling with his photograph in the background after his death has been confirmed in order to raise money.

Edit to add - I don't even watch Hayley Comet very often. I'm not a regular viewer or supporter of her. I can just see this smear campaign for what it is.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
She didn't question the mother directly, and she wasn't a grieving mother at the time. Unfortunately when a case becomes high profile it is open to scrutiny, theories and discussion. Those closest to the victim or missing person are always under the microscope, as they have been proven to be more likely to be involved or hiding key information. Even without any formal training we all, constantly, assess and dissect body language, micro-expressions and speech - it is how we communicate and determine if someone is a "threat" to us (it's a primal instinct type thing).

I would be more inclined to have an issue with the people who continue to have their gifts on whilst discussing the discovery of his body, going to the pub on the back of his case and asking their viewers to fund it, or battling with his photograph in the background after his death has been confirmed in order to raise money.

Edit to add - I don't even watch Hayley Comet very often. I'm not a regular viewer or supporter of her. I can just see this smear campaign for what it is.
You said it way more eloquently than I ever could. Its ridiculous at this point