Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
The daily beef these women have with each other is beyond boring now. The same issues hashed out day after day. They need to get some real life friends and have a fing laugh for once. If they call each other friends id hate them to be my enemies.

And sorry Manda but you really are dragging this out and gaining attention from it. Absolute melt that woman.
It's nuts

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
@Zias false teeth how can you say I’m worse than you 😭😭😭😂😂 jeez they were picking on me
Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV
She was teasing you in a playful way 🤎❤️

May 10, 2024
derby
Aren't you that Cult wannabe account that licks angies rim? Are u allowed in here 😂😂😂

Edit: I dnt mind anyone in here but the cult leader might be furious 🤣
Believe me I’m not. I’m far from a member of her cult. Just made a random account so maybe it looks like someone else’s name. You won’t even know me on TT.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ve never liked EQ Minx, she scares Me and now I know she knows Tam in real life it explains it all really.
EQ minx is literally just a mouthy EQ cling on. I’ve never known anybody to bow down to someone as much as she does with EQ. she was loving cla when EQ was, same with elpha then the minute EQ falls out with someone she then slates them 🤣weird behaviour

i’ve not been on much the other half is off and made me get out and about too much 🤦🏻‍♀️wish he’d do off back to work to be fair🤣

Medusa

What I'm listening to is pathetic, I get where Manda is coming from but do me it's being dragged out for days.

If you've apologised and they refuse to accept that apology then block each other and move on, hashing over the same s day in and day out only makes innocent bystanders feel uncomfortable, It playground s.

May 10, 2024
derby
EQ minx is literally just a mouthy EQ cling on. I’ve never known anybody to bow down to someone as much as she does with EQ. she was loving cla when EQ was, same with elpha then the minute EQ falls out with someone she then slates them 🤣weird behaviour
Quite. She’s a superfan. When EQ has actually called her out in her discord she comes grovelling and saying it’s all a misunderstanding. She’s genuinely obsessed with her.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What I'm listening to is pathetic, I get where Manda is coming from but do me it's being dragged out for days.

If you've apologised and they refuse to accept that apology then block each other and move on, hashing over the same s day in and day out only makes innocent bystanders feel uncomfortable, It playground s.
Days, you mean weeks