Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Maybe but I would never ever laugh at any form of SA.
Of course 😟

Months ago Star accused me of trashing someone (I can’t recall the context but the receipts are in my album somewhere). I called their bluff and they refused to show receipts or even acknowledge me.

It wasn’t true of course.

Edit: I checked my phone and searched their name, she’d accused me of laughing at a vile comment in here. There was no proof and it didn’t happen.

IMG_5889.jpeg

Medusa

Maybe but I would never ever laugh at any form of SA.
Don't sweat it, we are all over the place and have eyes everywhere.
No one has ever seen you mock anything like that, you'll rarely see me commenting in people's lives unless i see other cc members being attacked but I'm always watching ..it's probably bullshit and if there is ss it will be made out to be something it isn't. It's not nice to be blamed for that kind of thing but don't stress it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry , been afk for the evening.

Shine like a star is only in rimming Angie so much because their views were rejected so much on here , they're poisonous and only show hatred , most who've been in here long enough know the history of the person in here , if it wasn't for the majority rejecting them for being nothing but an utter fing t waffle they wouldn't be rimming Angie so much.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
do, I accidentally liked Delulu's live!!!
Right that’s it

Go Away Reaction GIF