Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Alex always fing moaning!
Sad Cry GIF by mushroommovie

Feb 29, 2024
I bet she eats more calories in a day than becki Jones but imagine her doing those types of videos stupid b would probably go viral 😭
There was a man who just eat mcds, not sure how long for but it made him ill. Don't know how she can eat crap everyday. Never know her to cook not even putting something in a microwave

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
There was a man who just eat mcds, not sure how long for but it made him ill. Don't know how she can eat crap everyday. Never know her to cook not even putting something in a microwave
It will affect her in the future and it will be too late to change it. People realise when it's too late. The damage she does to her body is constant. She stopped smoking which was probably the least of her concerns considering the abuse she does to her health in other ways. She gets so concerned about the slightest physical symptom she gets right now. She's in for a shock when the real s happens, and it absolutely will!! She won't cope with real ill health!! Not to mention the years she is taking from her life expectancy. It's not nice to watch the destruction. Life is short enough, she is shortening it even more on the daily. Some people would love to have those extra years added to their life, not waste them.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Alex needs to wear looser pants, his voice is going higher by the second.

I've had him on chatting s for about 10 minutes. What the do is he screeching about! He's just chatting absolute crap for nothing.

fing hell "man" get a grip (not of your winkie) screeching about nothing important or even relevant. Noone gives a s what you have to say. You are more suited to staying just in comments. There's no shame in that! You are just not box or live material. You have zero personality. You have zero appeal to anyone with any self respect or brain cell power.

Come on now, realise your strengths (not in your wanking arm). Any attempts at humour fail massively so that's definitely not one.

Take a long moment and know yourself.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
And for all your narcissistic rantings Alex it still doesn’t negate from the fact that you lied about reds dox, used your platform to find women to get your rocks off too and show them your pathetic mushroom, con people into gifting you on a “beef” with Angie only to slap them all in the face months later by crawling back up her ringer and mocking csa!
And that’s just a few of your fed up behaviours

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Alex needs to wear looser pants, his voice is going higher by the second.

I've had him on chatting s for about 10 minutes. What the do is he screeching about! He's just chatting absolute crap for nothing.

fing hell "man" get a grip (not of your winkie) screeching about nothing important or even relevant. Noone gives a s what you have to say. You are more suited to staying just in comments. There's no shame in that! You are just not box or live material. You have zero personality. You have zero appeal to anyone with any self respect or brain cell power.

Come on now, realise your strengths (not in your wanking arm). Any attempts at humour fail massively so that's definitely not one.

Take a long moment and know yourself.
Personally I don't think he should even be in the comments given his history of writing 'dark humour' (not at all 'dark humour') 'Dad jokes' that are racist/homophobic/ableist but I agree he definitely doesn't have the voice for lives. When he tries to be funny his 'jokes' fall flat, when he tries to be 'relateable' the only people that can relate are racists and when he tries to fake having any type of morals it's easy to see through the facade.

For example he supposedly doesn't condone DV which he said after saying he agreed with EQ's comments in regard to HC however Delupoo made similar comments in regard to an ex she stalked who got a new partner that DV abused him and Delupoo said she would 'shake the hand' of that woman, that is the type of person mushroom regularly 'bigs up'.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Alex has a nerve to call people enablers in Angies box last night with Rosh in.
You were in the comments and not once did you tag eternity or Hayley to ask them to drop him and end the abhorrent things that were being discussed about kids.

YOU ENABLED IT TOO YOU fING WRONGUN.

I was actually shaking with rage and all 6 of my reports got no violation.