Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I just took my dog out and came across like, 50 slugs in one area. And I was recording a video after I'd gotten to a safe area OR SO I THOUGHT. fing trod on a stealthy bastard. 🤢😭 I'm simultaneously disgusted and heartbroken. Slugs are eugh, but I even use a torch to avoid stepping on them and snails when it's dark.

I know this is not relevant to anything, but I needed to share. 😭 GIVE ME AND THE POOR SLUG SYMPATHY IMMEDIATELY. 😫

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I just took my dog out and came across like, 50 slugs in one area. And I was recording a video after I'd gotten to a safe area OR SO I THOUGHT. fing trod on a stealthy bastard. 🤢😭 I'm simultaneously disgusted and heartbroken. Slugs are eugh, but I even use a torch to avoid stepping on them and snails when it's dark.

I know this is not relevant to anything, but I needed to share. 😭 GIVE ME AND THE POOR SLUG SYMPATHY IMMEDIATELY. 😫

Passing Rest In Peace GIF by GIPHY Studios 2023

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

We have snails...100s of snails (hence my name) round where I live, none during the day but come dusk their everywhere! It's difficult not to tred on them sometimes

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Thots and slayers 🙏🕊