Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

lightorange

May 3, 2024
nowhere
any 1 know what G said to snel to have her in this mood? Feel like Im a year behind

Not a fan that her friends allowed her to call G the M slur word. They should have said

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@RedRedWine🍷
Star Wars Salute GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Just listening to Pearl rant and
okay, there's a possible mix up here. AND NOT BY US, I may add, SHE is mixing s up. Two brothers, 4 years apart, offed themselves.

Gareth Price offed himself whilst in lock up (2005).
Levi Price offed himself at the family home (2001).
Both were 16 at the time.

Gareth was the guy on SA charges.
Levi's reason isn't published.

I've tried to keep it vague, but TW of SH and such.
Edited because I was wrong 🤭

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
england
Spent alot of today searching for my hearing aids, looked everywhere.. came up to bed and their on my pillow!
Sound What GIF by ConEquip Parts
My daughter has hearing aids that connect to her phone she can control the settings and listen to music on it, and talk on the phone through it, it has find my hearing aid on it. There’s apps you can download have a google hun 🥰 if your hearing aids like hers.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Demi and Tracy are fuming! They think somehow Ruth has contacted the doctors or hospital and had the nans meds taken away, and apparently the nan has been given morphine instead, but it’s making her sleepy! I swear none of that makes sense but she’s live talking about it now on pretty_sarcastic
They’re just butt hurt they can’t steal nanny’s meds anymore I spect.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My daughter has hearing aids that connect to her phone she can control the settings and listen to music on it, and talk on the phone through it, it has find my hearing aid on it. There’s apps you can download have a google hun 🥰 if your hearing aids like hers.
Wait, what,? Mine connect via Bluetooth and I can listen to music and take calls..I'll have a look at apps, I'm always misplacing them as I'm autistic and regularly need a break! Ty