EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
In a nutshell cc are fed the cult are coming for us
Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

Still Waiting Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Still Waiting Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Medusa

I took yesterday off the app and i spent the majority of the day tackling my elderly neighbours HUGE bramble bush that her beloved husband had planted for her 61 years ago, he sadly passed away 9 years ago and she's too frail now to maintain it, we have tried to help her with it but it was a thorn in our side - excuse the pun.

I know its only a pesky bush, but it was more than that to her, she told me the stories of how they both used to sit in their garden and pick the blackberries and make jam together, because times were hard and they didn't have much back then, so they would smear the jam on a little slice of bread so their children had something in their stomach, but he never failed to place a blanket on the ground for her to sit on while he filled his bucket.

I'm not gonna lie i actually had a tear when i was cutting it down, because it meant so much to her and she would reminisce of the fun memories they made when she looked out of her living room window, it honestly was more than just a bush to her. Guys, I am softie at heart.

Anyway, I think the old dude was haunting that bush because I had some job removing it, and an even harder job removing the embedded thorns from my weeping and wrecked flesh, he certainly didn't make it easy and I have the war wounds to prove it, that thing chewed me up and spat me out big style.

Wherever he is I hope he smiled when he could see his 'true love' chuckling at my expense. 🕊

Right enough of that soppy se.. Afternoon feckers! 🤎🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I took yesterday off the app and i spent the majority of the day tackling my elderly neighbours HUGE bramble bush that her beloved husband had planted for her 61 years ago, he sadly passed away 9 years ago and she's too frail now to maintain it, we have tried to help her with it but it was a thorn in our side - excuse the pun.

I know its only a pesky bush, but it was more than that to her, she told me the stories of how they both used to sit in their garden and pick the blackberries and make jam together, because times were hard and they didn't have much back then, so they would smear the jam on a little slice of bread so their children had something in their stomach, but he never failed to place a blanket on the ground for her to sit on while he filled his bucket.

I'm not gonna lie i actually had a tear when i was cutting it down, because it meant so much to her and she would reminisce of the fun memories they made when she looked out of her living room window, it honestly was more than just a bush to her. Guys, I am softie at heart.

Anyway, I think the old dude was haunting that bush because I had some job removing it, and an even harder job removing the embedded thorns from my weeping and wrecked flesh, he certainly didn't make it easy and I have the war wounds to prove it, that thing chewed me up and spat me out big style.

Wherever he is I hope he smiled when he could see his 'true love' chuckling at my expense. 🕊

Right enough of that soppy se.. Afternoon feckers! 🤎🤎

Love It Heart GIF by America's Got Talent