Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Morning guys 💙❤️ any clips out there of Angie coming for us 🤣
This is all I got 😭
She was fuming when the brocc account came in and she said all of cc’s parents are gonna die! I’m so upset now! I thought everyone lived forever! 😭😭😭
Also Alex put CC in his name and though he was hilarious…. He tried to say he was judas and miss baguette… didn’t really work out for him though when I pointed out that he can’t be judas because she’s funny, and he can’t be baguette because she’s talented! 🤣 everyone just laughed at him… not with him 🤣

View attachment trim.9EDEBDB7-395A-46A7-A314-850C705E93B1.MOV

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
This is all I got 😭
She was fuming when the brocc account came in and she said all of cc’s parents are gonna die! I’m so upset now! I thought everyone lived forever! 😭😭😭
Also Alex put CC in his name and though he was hilarious…. He tried to say he was judas and miss baguette… didn’t really work out for him though when I pointed out that he can’t be judas because she’s funny, and he can’t be baguette because she’s talented! 🤣 everyone just laughed at him… not with him 🤣

View attachment trim.9EDEBDB7-395A-46A7-A314-850C705E93B1.MOV
Hahaha, harley Comet? And true crime vs incest, SH, Drunkeness, vomit, pedos in the box's, racism and extremely bad hygiene amongst other things..piss off pissy pants!
P.s angie, both my parents are departed..I don't claim to have had incest with them and lie about them, I respect them unlike you. Why you cry for your dad is guilt, guilt and self pity.