Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm creased, I'm quitting vaping, so it's gonna be carnage.
piper halliwell anons GIF
Darnt do that lol 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My fellow fers what carnage have you or others been causing?
I really can not be fed to read days worth.

Anyone kindly give me a quick run down of last 24 hours 🤎❤️
@charlies oxygen and I both posted last night (3amish) about Angie getting banned on 2 accounts within 5 minutes, so apparently we're to blame. Angie has now declared war on Zia, Hayley Comet and @Miss Baguette 🥖 , because logic. 🤣 She claims she's not affected, because she has 50bazillion accounts, but she keeps going on about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
@charlies oxygen and I both posted last night (3amish) about Angie getting banned on 2 accounts within 5 minutes, so apparently we're to blame. Angie has now declared war on Zia, Hayley Comet and @Miss Baguette 🥖 , because logic. 🤣 She claims she's not affected, because she has 50bazillion accounts, but she keeps going on about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
🤣🤣 I genuinely think the app and its do ups have lost the plot. Also thank you for the run down lovey ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I realise there are some I haven't made Blythe doll AI for yet, please can I ask that you reply with hair/eye/complexion and perhaps specifics of what you would like included in your image and then I can make the AIs. Danke 😘🥰🤎🌳❤️
I’d love one whenever possible with long blonde hair, blue eyes, pale af complexion. A little baby girl with me if possible 😘

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Using her logic though, in my new YouTube video I’ve confirmed factually that she is in PLM. 🤣🤣🤣