Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
s, what she do?
Ellie With the Pink Hair/Pink Haired Ellie/Pink Buddha/Red's Bad Brows/Fake Leopard (can't remember the actual name)/no more guff
•Was a mod for Red and caused chaos during that time (don't know much about that - a person named Rhys (sp?) was around.)

•Tried to blame Chicken Wings for things involving Red (falsely) leading CW to feel alienated.

•Started rumours about Charlie's Oxygen to the extent that CO felt she had to doxx herself.

•Was the one (one of the one's) responsible for the whole Luper debacle that this cc thread got the blame for that caused Rich to go around white knighting hardcore for Luper.

•Said that Lou (Who's_Lying) called Snell an 'alcoholic' and also accused Lou of being plm as well as Felicity (no proof provided of any of those accusations.)

•Lied and said she was never on here then mere moments later admitted she was on cc (on the RBB account) yet lied about how recently she'd been on cc.

Probably other things, this is just a brief catch up from what I've heard/read the past couple of days.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I take it she means Rich the b was her friend trolling us. That wasn't heavy trolling, it was fart particles at best.

hot tub fart GIF

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I realise there are some I haven't made Blythe doll AI for yet, please can I ask that you reply with hair/eye/complexion and perhaps specifics of what you would like included in your image and then I can make the AIs. Danke 😘🥰🤎🌳❤️
Light brown wavy hair, green eyes, white tanned skin, anything gossip/comment cafe themed is good for me. Thanks ELM 🥰

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ellie With the Pink Hair/Pink Haired Ellie/Pink Buddha/Red's Bad Brows/Fake Leopard (can't remember the actual name)/no more guff
•Was a mod for Red and caused chaos during that time (don't know much about that - a person named Rhys (sp?) was around.)

•Tried to blame Chicken Wings for things involving Red (falsely) leading CW to feel alienated.

•Started rumours about Charlie's Oxygen to the extent that CO felt she had to doxx herself.

•Was the one (one of the one's) responsible for the whole Luper debacle that this cc thread got the blame for that caused Rich to go around white knighting hardcore for Luper.

•Said that Lou (Who's_Lying) called Snell an 'alcoholic' and also accused Lou of being plm as well as Felicity (no proof provided of any of those accusations.)

•Lied and said she was never on here then mere moments later admitted she was on cc (on the RBB account) yet lied about how recently she'd been on cc.

Probably other things, this is just a brief catch up from what I've heard/read the past couple of days.
Yep and I came out who I was cause of this as well

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
The even more embarrassing bit is she used to be like militant anti angie! She would say some awful things, but as soon as Alex made up with Angie she crawled up her arse it’s actually really embarrassing! I’ll see if I can dig out some vintage screen recordings 🤣

No way 💀🤣

It was so weird the way she was talking about Angie. It was like she was infatuated with her.

Pure made me cringe.