Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
Oh yes, sorry I am. Just mentally not doing well.

I’m jaz. The one Alex keeps banging on about and as a result I’ve got messages left and right because he knows I won’t go to the app and do the same like Angie etc do. I’ve asked him to stop discussing me and I got ‘you should be locked up. You’re a psycho’ etc.

I just want it all to stop. I know he likes to cause drama and speak on things for days because otherwise he’s just a green screen with no personality but this is affecting me and all because he knows I won’t go back and fourth with him. I sit
Silent.

Oh Alex, the man who has no credibility on the app. The poor little lonely mushroom stroker. do him, nobody takes him seriously. Keep your chin up x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.
Mate hope your alright 💞

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Zac creaming himself over gypsy rose is pathetic.

Tom Selleck GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Who the do is this dimwit that's saying Angie has a big platform? She literally has 1K views at the best of times , the only time she goes beyond that is when she's talking about molesting her dog or imaginary brother. That isn't `support` that's Car crash TV that people love. 99% of the time Angie has less than 1K because she's boring (I can't call her washed up because wash and Angie don't go together in the same sentence)

Seriously , these tiktokers really are so fing deluded, you're on an app that has tens of millions of users but you just about max out at a thousand views with 90% of that audience being trolls. 😂 😂

Feb 27, 2024
Who the do is this dimwit that's saying Angie has a big platform? She literally has 1K views at the best of times , the only time she goes beyond that is when she's talking about molesting her dog or imaginary brother. That isn't `support` that's Car crash TV that people love. 99% of the time Angie has less than 1K because she's boring (I can't call her washed up because wash and Angie don't go together in the same sentence)

Seriously , these tiktokers really are so fing deluded, you're on an app that has tens of millions of users but you just about max out at a thousand views with 90% of that audience being trolls. 😂 😂

It sounds like that sassypants

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I will happily do off! Keep blaming me for being the random accounts that come in here! I couldn't care less any more. I don't need to hide behind a fake account to say what I want to say in a public forum.
and yet you have, and your pals. whether you're being sincere or not is irrelevant at this point, seek a therapist. if you have one, switch
love and light
Surprised American Horror Story GIF by AHS