Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Morning guys.

Just checking my reports from last night and loads of them show as ‘violations found for user4747384874’ and I don’t recall reporting any user accounts so I think some people have actually had account bans because of the comments they were leaving.
Can you message me on TT (don't know which account you use) need you to check something to make sure I haven't doxed myself 🤣

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
wtf is she doing cause it's not showering
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Add SOAP ya dafty... 🥴

Medusa

Morning you gorgeous humans long time no see yes I’ve missed you guys so much but I’ve had to take time out from being a t lol only due to family issues and going back to work 😘😘

Right I want to start by saying Ellie if you’re reading this you are a no good s t what you have done to my good friend & Lou .

I know exactly what you have done to a very good friend of mine who’s back I’ll have to the end , you tried to humiliate her twist s the lies you tried to spin on her the money you taken off of her (like you do to everyone you can manipulate) my friend is not only one you taken money off like aunt sally remember the tv and money you had off her yeah remember that because of you’re begging yes I know it all the platforms you try and take off others whist you’re doing that you spin a web fing lies . One lie you told could have got my friend nicked and you’re doing the same to who’s lying trying to take her platform off of her because she doing good on TT you want to be like others .

Making up lies saying Lou called people names spoken about them etc etc .
This is what she does guys goes around the app trying to take platforms off others she does what she can to get them .
Oh and another thing Ellie show me the fing proof of myself slagging you off YOU cant t because it never happened there again trying make lies up because you sussed who I'm good friends with so you was worried I’d say something wasn’t you so in future keep my name out your trap . I don’t bounce around the app like you telling absolute bollox I stay in one place sweet cheeks .
This seems to be a repeated pattern of hers, she's told me some weird s and blamed a lot of people for things they've probably never been involved in, Miss j, Lyrical, Birdy apples, Olly, to name a few.

The reason I didn't mention anything about these people is because I caught her being all friendly with Birdy apples after she had said the worst about her, which showed me she wasnt to be trusted.

If i was to post on here the things she's said about these people, i know the s would hit the fan but i know thats probably what she was aiming for, because drama = viewers and viewers = gifts.

Personally i think the woman can be dangerous, shes definitely bitter and resents anyone else doing well on the app - she must be boiling inside knowing Miss j had canned a ton of money off viewers.

I hope your friend is ok after being on the receiving end of her hatred and lies. You take care of yourself Crayons there's always a warm brew on the go and a seat at our table for you. 🤎🤎

Last edited: