Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
She's saying no one doxxed anyone last night, yet I've got ss of an address that someone put in her chat.
I Dont Believe You Yeah Right GIF by Offline Granny!
It was her address I think which makes it even more enjoyable.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Who the do does he think he is? He lives in a bedroom ,sits there all day begging and manipulating people,meanwhile Deni is on Instagram and OF half naked (probably completely naked on OF)begging for money. What a great pair of role models fir her daughter and his 🙄

I’m totally not down with shaming sex workers. That’s no very fair.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
So in Pearl's live this morning, Angie kept highlighting FF offending the travelling community and talking about the children.
Now she waits until she clearly sees Pearl in the chat and drops an FYP video of someone talking about Pearl's van. Not really news is it, you're just snidely fuelling the fire whilst being 'friends' with Pearl... I see what what you're doing Angie. Riling her up to fight your battles too?

I See You GIF by HBO Max

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Kind of sad I missed all the fun last night. I wasn’t on TikTok most of weekend, popped in and caught up here a couple times. I’ve had a weekend with the hubby, sorting things, out for a meal, just being present in the real world.

Today can do off, £190 for new glasses 🤬
£95 per eye 💔 I thought my specs were harsh at £165 😭
Sending thoughts, prayers and manifesting a sudden influx of cash 🤞🏼

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That Kelly who fawns over Frosty definitely has some really strange a fetish

All I ever do is see her saying how making those jokes isn’t bad and it’s just an emoji. Sick t.
she is in a relationship with him, well she was anyway, she commented a few months ago she was downstairs and he was upstairs