Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Reading through the events of the day in here just confirms to me that NOONE on tt should be trusted! They are a different type of people. I have never and will never give any of my time, other than watching the drama, to these people.

The real cc members I like! You guys make me laugh daily. You guys have morals. I enjoy the banter in here. You guys bring the truth. I'm proud I am part of cc and not one of those tt immoral fs.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm so pleased you have been paid back and hopefully everything can be put behind you so you can move on from it all.
I think Judas and many others were a little confused by your post, because no one knew anything about any money swapping hands, I didn't even know until a couple of hours ago, i was even going to post private messages on here to support your claims on what Ellie is like, and I'm pleased I didn't because it would have most definitely made it look like I was the 'bad guy' because now you've sorted things...So there's where the confusion lies.

It's clear Crayons supports you which is a lovely thing to see and I think a good friendship can blossom from a horrible situation you've been put through.
Sorry I had to jump off quickly as I have friends here, but I just thought I'd quickly pop back on and leave you a little message to explain why there was some confusion.
Good luck and I wish you well and I hope your mental health is improving now that you have stepped back and closed the book and a chaper you no longer wish to read. šŸ¤ŽšŸ¤Ž
Things havenā€™t been sorted by far I just posted that o had got the money back for that bit to stop
Things will never be sorted, you would never be the bad guy at all by posting what you have
All I have done is just put the money to bed and closed that chapter
But there is far more and today she contacted my husband privately, and tried to cause trouble there.
I donā€™t really want to go into details but it is far from sorted, still spilling her lies, donā€™t know what she thought she would accomplish but it hasnā€™t worked, itā€™s just the same se on different day with extras added, I will not give her the time off day.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Woah woah woah hang on... Alfie's from Romford? I asked him a few weeks back if he lived in Essex and he said no, the fing liar šŸ˜‚
Season 2 Totes GIF by BBC Three

Nov 10, 2023
Things havenā€™t been sorted by far I just posted that o had got the money back for that bit to stop
Things will never be sorted, you would never be the bad guy at all by posting what you have
All I have done is just put the money to bed and closed that chapter
But there is far more and today she contacted my husband privately, and tried to cause trouble there.
I donā€™t really want to go into details but it is far from sorted, still spilling her lies, donā€™t know what she thought she would accomplish but it hasnā€™t worked, itā€™s just the same se on different day with extras added, I will not give her the time off day.
Sheā€™s such a fing devious t.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Reading through the events of the day in here just confirms to me that NOONE on tt should be trusted! They are a different type of people. I have never and will never give any of my time, other than watching the drama, to these people.

The real cc members I like! You guys make me laugh daily. You guys have morals. I enjoy the banter in here. You guys bring the truth. I'm proud I am part of cc and not one of those tt immoral fs.
Same here... the amount of secondhand embarrassment I get from those cretins is unreal

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Woah woah woah hang on... Alfie's from Romford? I asked him a few weeks back if he lived in Essex and he said no, the fing liar šŸ˜‚
Season 2 Totes GIF by BBC Three
Cause he probably considers it a part of London now. Thinks heā€™s hard, ā€œI come from the London borough of haveringā€. Itā€™ll always be Essex Alfie, not east end London