Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If I recall rightly I think sugartits was invovled in plm and was involved in other discords that would collect peoples information. I don't have any proof of this because I simply just watch the drama, I don't collect info on anyone. But i won't be the only person who heard this.

People clearly think who's lying is involved in this because she's friends with people who are.

Feb 29, 2024
Flop Fml GIF by TikTok France

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No offence to who's lying but this makes no sense, she's talking like everyone knows the players and background, I feel like I've missed season 1. I think she might be too emotional and she's trying to get everything out at once but it's just confusing things.
I dunno if I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt but she's clearly friends with wronguns and either doesn't know or doesn't believe it.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ - Works Like A Charm!

I was having severe WAPitis, and it was that bad at one point that I couldn’t sleep, until I discovered Wankbag! After one video, my puss dried up quicker than a puddle in the Sahara Desert! Thank you Wankbag!
I can vouch for wankbag! My vagina made this sound as soon as I saw the video 10/10 would recommend to a friend 😍

Mar 2, 2024
If I recall rightly I think sugartits was invovled in plm and was involved in other discords that would collect peoples information. I don't have any proof of this because I simply just watch the drama, I don't collect info on anyone. But i won't be the only person who heard this.

People clearly think who's lying is involved in this because she's friends with people who are.

She’s not making any sense and that’s not helping either. It’s fragmented information. No wonder she’s got PLM after her if shes got certain people hanging about