Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
fing beyonce tickets now. Heads gone

new album beyonce GIF

Feb 29, 2024
We warn our kids about strangers on the Internet. I know I can do stupid things like using my own name and doxing my FB picture of my big day.
I can be extremely lonely when hubbys at work and depending on how I'm feeling if house bound or not. But you need to be responsible, we would be horrified if our kids was traumatised by an app by fake friends

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing ok.
I’ve taken a break from all the s on TikTok the past few weeks as real life has been difficult.
Thank you to the person who reached out to me on TT, you know who you are and I appreciated you checking up on me ❤️
Anyway hope your all doing ok and enjoying the nicer weather x
Hey hope your good and things are better now. I tagged you a while back as I noticed you weren't here and just wanted to check. I'm glad people have checked on you too. Welcome back 💗

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve taken a break from all the s on TikTok the past few weeks as real life has been difficult.
Thank you to the person who reached out to me on TT, you know who you are and I appreciated you checking up on me ❤️

GIF by Hyper RPG

Medusa

Hey you, It's nice to see you back, sometimes a break works wonders. I hope you're ok 🤎