Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The girl was 15 whilst chatting too Alfie who was 18 she was 20 when she joined Angie's box she is 3 years younger than Alfie he is 23 which made him 18 at the time whilst she was 15 the videos I uploaded for baguette yesterday confirm that. She had a police case against him he sent her indecent images via snap and the police made her remove her snap she even said she would ask the police if there was anyway too get that back as proof so she wasn't being called a liar. I hope that makes sense because as I read it back it doesn't

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
In conclusion, can we safeguard our children and also safeguard other peoples. Not all kids are cared for or loved. Not all parents have morals. Don’t ever turn the other cheek to a situation that doesn’t seem right. From today I’ve seen so many people condone grooming of kids and I’m scared

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
The s I’ve just heard in Angies room is fked on another level …
Lilly needs a visit from the police because what I heard her say wasn’t right what the actual fk .. I had to leave because ain’t no way people are condoning Alfie’s actions , the fact Angie actually had the girl in the box and she was showing them messages is wild , Alfie dropping when she came in the live as well , again wild , his live yesterday , wilddddddd

In conclusion, can we safeguard our children and also safeguard other peoples. Not all kids are cared for or loved. Not all parents have morals. Don’t ever turn the other cheek to a situation that doesn’t seem right. From today I’ve seen so many people condone grooming of kids and I’m scared
The thing is that was the problem they have troubled backgrounds that's how they connected in the first place. There were no parents to safeguard

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
The thing is that was the problem they have troubled backgrounds that's how they connected in the first place. There were no parents to safeguard
Exactly this. There’s a lot of vulnerable kids and teenagers. The fact this has been turned into a debate about travellers is insane. Not one person slagged off the travelling community, it just so happens that Alfie is a traveller.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Alex your a dick but
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The s I’ve just heard in Angies room is fked on another level …
Lilly needs a visit from the police because what I heard her say wasn’t right what the actual fk .. I had to leave because ain’t no way people are condoning Alfie’s actions , the fact Angie actually had the girl in the box and she was showing them messages is wild , Alfie dropping when she came in the live as well , again wild , his live yesterday , wilddddddd
I lasted 3 minutes