Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
When I was school, my best friend was going out with a 20 years old and she was 15. When you’re 15 you don’t see what’s wrong with it because you just see it as you’ve got an older boyfriend. The older person knows when it’s in the wrong. Even her parents knew about it and did nothing but now looking back at it I can see it was wrong cos I’m now older.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Im not gonna sit here and call him a pedophile because thats a stretch, it's the process of grooming and even if its not illegal... morally its wrong and fing weird man. Why a 17 year old would want to talk to a 15 year old baffles me! As soon as any of my mates in the year above left we all went our own ways 🤷‍♂️
I'll say it, an eighteen (18) year old Snapchatting a fifteen (15) year old he knows is vulnerable - no matter who he is, where he's from, what he does, that is pred/ped behaviour.

He knew what he was doing and that is why he's lying about his age purposefully now and trying to say he was seventeen (17) instead of eighteen (18.)

Three year age gap with him being over the age of consent by two years, a huge power dynamic in his favour. As soon as he discovered she was a minor he should have shut it down.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
We playing this game?

I’ve a s tonne of messages from her on her old banned account. We playing Angie?

Get Ready Nigel GIF