Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Peter_pan1992

Nov 10, 2023
Oh hush Alex you spent a fair bit of time getting info on others from “that group” you’ve had plenty of them in your lives and you was in a clapper with them
Nope you was never in there but you but you happily sat with bad gal squeak knowing that she was involved
I’ll never understand the hypocrisy with that having an ex member as his mod too! He’s had calls with sausage and the likes!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I actually know who blue octopus is 😂 they’ve just tried to tell me to go look after my baby 😭 the irony 😅
real housewives nene GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I actually really like octopi HOWEVER this one is a pain in the 🍑 so I say we devour it whole

To the a-holes; you can't hold moi accountable for this (it's clearly 'banter') and it's not cannibalistic bc I'm a tree and that's an octopus 🤪
They are one of my favourite animals and Iv never eaten one. But I can make an exception for the greater good 👹

Mar 2, 2024
I actually forgot that was one of Johnnys pages, apparently he's disappeared. Maybe not though 👀

We are gonna need a 8pm slot dedicated to us with a PowerPoint presentation of all the bad s we've done and who we've doxed with a crime reference number for us to give a do.

He’s still grumpy I told Millsy his Pigham account was wanting Kesh to a Baguette and that he got blocked.

Came straight back in on octopus 🐙 😂

200.gif