Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ooop, just logged in to watch Angie first time in ages and she’s giving a “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” type thing. She sounds like she’s digging out of a hole she’s dug.
bill clinton shame GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Those messages aren’t the initial contact they had. She had already asked Alfie to stop messaging her. What’s SO infuriating is that people in the comments are STILL saying there is nothing wrong with it. It’s an adult messaging a vulnerable child and clearly something has happened for the child to ask him to stop messaging her. That ADULT was talking to the CHILD on multiple different social media apps, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram. How are people still defending this? It’s awful😩

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie is only doing this because the truth has come out , People in here did the maths , the videos boogetty did have been shown on lives now and she doesn't have it in her to say `I was wrong yet again` and give the glory to those who did the leg work.
If there was any defence she could make up, she would have done that. She’s only doing it cause there’s nothing she’s able to think up in time. She loves a bit of noncy behaviour in her friends, she’s probably messaging him saying “they’re snowflakes but I have no choice, love you baby boy” or something along them lines