Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
I’ve had gynae issues since early 2000s after some trauma and I’m admittedly very bad at seeking medical attention when needed (used to it/medical gaslighting). I’ll keep an eye on things and if I have another day/night like yesterday, I will go to hospital 🩵
I’m a big fan of your work Mrs D. Please go and chat to someone if you can. Take care of yourself 💖💖

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
right on cue, Lynz steps in to defend the indefensible

Tyra Banks Judging You GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
For those of us who aren’t watching at present, would a kind troll explain what on earth has happened re Flange being the a-typical t she is
She played a voice note of fact freak upset and a bit unalivey. Talking about him being 30 and dating an 18 year old. Bit mad tbh

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
For those of us who aren’t watching at present, would a kind troll explain what on earth has happened re Flange being the a-typical t she is
She played an old audio of FactFreak, where’s he’s speaking to an ex (I think) and sounds suicidal at the end. She played it multiple times 😔 She’s now criticising him for an age gap relationship he allegedly had, no idea of that history or facts around it 🙏🏼

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Admin have said before they can't add anymore reactions they'd need to remove some. I think we were lucky to get the sick emojis when we asked 😂
I think they read a couple random pages on this thread and agreed we really did need a spew emoji when discussing pissy pants in her vomit encrusted room :sick:

I will, I promise 🫂🩵 thank you 🥹 I know those of you who also have chronic health issues can understand, you almost submit to them and get used to just being really sick and tired of the lack of help from the medical system 💔
Just don't let yourself get extremely sick at the hands of that failed system 🩵. Does your GP offer like an 8am thing where you can get an emergency appointment for that day, most can then send you to the hospital with a blood form rather than wait for an appointment