Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

What's FF done to Angie for her to do this.
Remember when everyone hated nasty nick on big brother
Probably nothing. He exposed Pearl. She's using this as a deflection from angie and it seems like it's Pearl who's sent her these voice notes.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Both situations are morally wrong and weird. Difference is anyone under 16 is lawfully a child. 2 individuals age 18+ are consenting adults. Doesn't make it morally right but legally it's allowed. Dating a convict and making a joke about "shagging" your dog and dad though.... they're no martyr to sit and judge especially when they defended Alfie

Feb 29, 2024
Red is such a sad aul bint. CLA thinks her FYP show is great and now empty head red is thinking she's great again. Puke will be going on another day out with her next. These people are fickle as do
Of course CLA thinks sheā€™s great, she gets an hour long segment on her show every day šŸ¤£ any publicity is good publicity to CLA šŸ¤£

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just don't let yourself get extremely sick at the hands of that failed system šŸ©µ. Does your GP offer like an 8am thing where you can get an emergency appointment for that day, most can then send you to the hospital with a blood form rather than wait for an appointment
Thank you, thatā€™s a valid reminder luv šŸ«‚šŸ©µ They do! But that would be with the doctor and itā€™s the phlebotomy department that do blood panels šŸ˜•

Edit: I completely missed the bottom part of your comment - sorry luv šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø As Iā€™m a resident patient (not sure if right term) with the haematology ward, Iā€™ve got the blood form luckily šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Feb 29, 2024
Just don't let yourself get extremely sick at the hands of that failed system šŸ©µ. Does your GP offer like an 8am thing where you can get an emergency appointment for that day, most can then send you to the hospital with a blood form rather than wait for an appointment
Always PALS as well, not sure there contact hrs

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Iā€™ve had gynae issues since early 2000s after some trauma and Iā€™m admittedly very bad at seeking medical attention when needed (used to it/medical gaslighting). Iā€™ll keep an eye on things and if I have another day/night like yesterday, I will go to hospital šŸ©µ
Really hoping tonight is better for you, but please do go to hospital tomorrow if it isn't šŸ¤— xxx

Mar 17, 2024
the void
I'm just happy in the knowledge that her central nervous system will be shutting down and soon she'll end up in hospital hooked up to machines waiting for a liver transplant that she won't get because she'll be bottom of the list as an alcoholic. And she will die a sad lonely painful death.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

Daaamn GIF by MOODMAN

Thank you, thatā€™s a valid reminder luv šŸ«‚šŸ©µ They do! But that would be with the doctor and itā€™s the phlebotomy department that do blood panels šŸ˜•
Maybe they could get you through sooner? We had similar they kept insisting that appointments for the little one were miles away and on a date that didn't work for us, I called our local fracture clinic who were more than happy to give a sooner appointment at that hospital. It's almost like they just bloody hide the appointments and are stingey with them