Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Maybe they could get you through sooner? We had similar they kept insisting that appointments for the little one were miles away and on a date that didn't work for us, I called our local fracture clinic who were more than happy to give a sooner appointment at that hospital. It's almost like they just bloody hide the appointments and are stingey with them
This is so true, I’m sorry that happened to you as well 😞 I could go (call) direct to the haematology ward, they have an in house phlebotomy department and it’s related to my blood disorders πŸ€” Thanks luv, this is really good advice πŸ«‚

This is so true, I’m sorry that happened to you as well 😞 I could go (call) direct to the haematology ward, they have an in house phlebotomy department and it’s related to my blood disorders πŸ€” Thanks luv, this is really good advice πŸ«‚
Absolutely call them direct, no harm in trying 🩡 I really do hope something works and you can get in sooner πŸ«‚

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Why are they obsessed with people showing faces?! It’s so much safer to be anonymous online, it doesn’t mean someone is a β€œwrongun” for practicing internet safety πŸ’€
It burns them that they can’t attack baguette for how she looks. They have nothing on her and it’s killing them.

I need to be honest with you guys about something, I'd totally sit on ff face.
Tim Robinson What GIF by The Lonely Island