Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I Googled cripple on the cross and nothing came up
Sarcastic Ghosts GIF by CBS

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
She went to California and allegedly married a prisoner. I have no idea if it's true or not.
It's a load of bullshit, Lynz is running with the story that she married him because she thinks she's 'winding up the Trolls' and she'll eventually say 'Oh my...you all believed it, how silly of you'
She definitely didn't go to California as the time difference wasn't correct for Cali when she went Live, ya know little things like getting the time difference correct to make your BS story more believable
If anyone actually believes Lynz married her Crim boyfriend then they're more delulu than Delulu is...

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's a load of bullshit, Lynz is running with the story that she married him because she thinks she's 'winding up the Trolls' and she'll eventually say 'Oh my...you all believed it, how silly of you'
She definitely didn't go to California as the time difference wasn't correct for Cali when she went Live, ya know little things like getting the time difference correct to make your BS story more believable
If anyone actually believes Lynz married her Crim boyfriend then they're more delulu than Delulu is...
Ah right, I didn't deep dive the situation. But she is involved with a prisoner, she's posted videos with him and it's really common for people to marry their prison boyfriend 😭 weirder things have happened

Feb 29, 2024
If he's been released he would have waited to get married 🤣