Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He was drunk for like a full weekend sending everyone viles messages. If anyone wants to say it was them they can I dunno if they wanna talk about it. Then he was going live saying I was top girl and I was ⚠️ pregnant and he'd kick the baby out my stomach

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He was drunk for like a full weekend sending everyone viles messages. If anyone wants to say it was them they can I dunno if they wanna talk about it. Then he was going live saying I was top girl and I was ⚠️ pregnant and he'd kick the baby out my stomach
Wtf I missed that part!! I knew he sent messed up messages but I didn't know about the pregnancy thing. That is fing disgusting!

Wtf I missed that part!! I knew he sent messed up messages but I didn't know about the pregnancy thing. That is fing disgusting!
Yeah he was in here drunk doxing himself and live on clapper screaming stuff like that. He said he would apologise to me but he never reached out so I eventually unfollowed him.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Please promise us you will πŸ«‚ I'm so sorry your going through all this it must be dreadful. I totally understand sometimes the NHS just really aren't helpful at all and it can leave you feeling much worse mentally.
Honestly, get in touch with PALS. After much medical gaslighting and a very traumatic experience, I contacted them. They were absolutely amazing, they supported me all the way through to a resolution meeting. I wasn’t suing, I wanted to be heard.

Could you go to A&E, this sounds like an emergency to me my lovely. You must feel horrendous xx

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
how is it even malicious communication? he broke the law and lied about it lol… people have a right to criticise
Can you imagine the conversation "yeah so I was messaging a minor, then lied about my age to get out of it and they found out the truth and outted me for being a beast so I want to press charges"

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly, get in touch with PALS. After much medical gaslighting and a very traumatic experience, I contacted them. They were absolutely amazing, they supported me all the way through to a resolution meeting. I wasn’t suing, I wanted to be heard.

Could you go to A&E, this sounds like an emergency to me my lovely. You must feel horrendous xx
I relate so much, I’m really sorry you’ve been through that luv πŸ’” Since Marshie mentioned it, I googled it and need to look into it and see if it gives me any options.

Sadly, all they’ll do at A&E is refer me back to haematology and gynae. I’ve been there many times (10+ years ago), back when I took such blood loss incidents seriously ☹️ If I have another day like yesterday, I will act on it but luckily nothing serious so far today 🀞🏼

You know how Angie keeps screaming about how the cops need to be more like the ones in America? She needs to go ahead and Google Sonya Massey and then tell me she could live with wondering if the person you called to protect you decided to shoot you dead.
Shooting Black Lives Matter GIF by NowThis

RIP Sonya Massey. πŸ’”

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I relate so much, I’m really sorry you’ve been through that luv πŸ’” Since Marshie mentioned it, I googled it and need to look into it and see if it gives me any options.

Sadly, all they’ll do at A&E is refer me back to haematology and gynae. I’ve been there many times (10+ years ago), back when I took such blood loss incidents seriously ☹️ If I have another day like yesterday, I will act on it but luckily nothing serious so far today 🀞🏼
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird