Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
For someone who supposedly worked in pharmaceuticals and worked with vulnerable people and a multi agency role sector; no fing ounce of ethics or compassion in her skeletor body....
Nft Laughing GIF by LosVagosNFT

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Afternoon all, I’ve been busy since I got up but I’m free for a minute. This is kind of important but not for anyone to need to respond to but I’m putting this up for future reference if he tries running round the app trying to take innocent CC members down.

As I’ve said before I troll sausage a bit, he tells me stuff going on and I get some gossip on Demi etc. it’s all been fun and games but he’s decided based on accounts posting in other threads nothing to do with anyone in here, that there’s accounts in here that have been in servers in the past, doxxing kids. Want to know why? Cause of their usernames which are common alias’s people may use and it’s ridiculous. I’m not going to drop the names as there’s no need as it will cause mass hysteria or speculation over people I know are innocent. But he’s said he’s not going to stop going for them and even told said he’s doxxing CC as he knows who we are.

So if he does this to anyone and claims you’re people you’re not, here’s the evidence in advance. He’s doing it based on his own paranoia and names used. Absolute paranoia and no evidence at all.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yeah this is what I was trying to say but couldn’t get my head around it because I realised I forgot to take my meds this morning 😖

She would have literally been JUST 14 if he’s truthful about him being 17 when they first started talking.

fing disgusting bastards questioning her.
I find pictures help. 😂👍

If he's not lying about the timeline it remains disgusting and inexcusable. So, either way Alfie, you're a fing wrong un.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Afternoon all, I’ve been busy since I got up but I’m free for a minute. This is kind of important but not for anyone to need to respond to but I’m putting this up for future reference if he tries running round the app trying to take innocent CC members down.

As I’ve said before I troll sausage a bit, he tells me stuff going on and I get some gossip on Demi etc. it’s all been fun and games but he’s decided based on accounts posting in other threads nothing to do with anyone in here, that there’s accounts in here that have been in servers in the past, doxxing kids. Want to know why? Cause of their usernames which are common alias’s people may use and it’s ridiculous. I’m not going to drop the names as there’s no need as it will cause mass hysteria or speculation over people I know are innocent. But he’s said he’s not going to stop going for them and even told said he’s doxxing CC as he knows who we are.

So if he does this to anyone and claims you’re people you’re not, here’s the evidence in advance. He’s doing it based on his own paranoia and names used. Absolute paranoia and no evidence at all.
i would be well shocked if there's a steve likes it up the bum in the plm server haha