Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
They honestly think that everyone on PIP sits with a 60 inch TV , full sky package , shop at Waitrose daily , have their own butler , they don't live in the real world at all. It's not `free money` like they seem to think, many would swap their lives so they could work again
THIS ^^^^^^ I was earning an incredibly good salary, in a senior management position, they think I’d rather live on this pittance? Than the few grand a month I earned? I paid more in tax & NI than that red headed do earns.

This kind of discussion, by idiots like her, with a sore shoulder infuriate me 🤬 it’s not free, a lot of us paid into this system most of our lives. For the privilege of always being employed, I still have to pay for prescriptions, dentists, opticians etc as mine is contribution based. If I’d never worked, I’d get all these free, and an additional disability premium 🤷‍♀️ so she can suck her mother as far as I’m concerned the red headed, dumb, fwit.

People like her, create the contempt we face daily as disabled people. They need to do better, and stop acting like Tories who want to know what we do with our money 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
One of them sounds like Tommy Robinson
They not careful they'll be arrested for public disorder. It's like the police cant follow GDPR and data protection? Clerk role's aren't even allowed to access files and documents unless relevant to the public they are serving. The police system does random checks on all the systems to see who is viewing what. They have a case with an allocated officer they should have requested that specific officer to speak to or contact the public complaints department through HQ if they wanted to complain about the police

Feb 29, 2024
They not careful they'll be arrested for public disorder. It's like the police cant follow GDPR and data protection? Clerk role's aren't even allowed to access files and documents unless relevant to the public they are serving. The police system does random checks on all the systems to see who is viewing what. They have a case with an allocated officer they should have requested that specific officer to speak to or contact the public complaints department through HQ if they wanted to complain about the police
Now in the Police station 😡

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
They honestly think that everyone on PIP sits with a 60 inch TV , full sky package , shop at Waitrose daily , have their own butler , they don't live in the real world at all. It's not `free money` like they seem to think, many would swap their lives so they could work again
I wish I could work, I'd love to feel like I have a responsibility, but I can't even live alone. I'm not ashamed to say it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Trafficking kids around the world 😲 what twoddle
Well the police are only responsible for those in the area who are target profiles for said issues? Different constabulary's have different systems 🤦‍♂️ along with that they have to monitor profile targets of category B offences, category C offences, electronic breach targets, crime organisations and groups etc...