Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
if fiestys pregnant whom ever went near her needs fumigating after the images i saw of her house :sick: also thought she couldnt walk bet she was laid there like a bag of spuds she cant look after the 2 shes got also i thought she preferred women over men id take the pregnancy as a pinch of salt no pun intended and if it turns out to be a lie then shes got something mentally wrong

Is it Halloween already??!

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Also you lovely amazing comment cafe beauts I know I am a mere tik tokker who is trying to join the gang, but can someone make me a good AI of like brave heart so me on a horse with the brave heart face paint blonde hair brown eyes?? Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you could put in the background flangie and pearl in cages that be great 😃👍 😂

and sorry if this is coming across beggy but if you don't ask you don't get 😂😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Mother Teresa is slagging our baguetty 🥖 off for putting broccoli on a T-shirt design and “mocking Angie’s dad’s death” 🙄
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

The same MT that egging on the Nigel Farage troll account in Beg's live that day when it kept spamming to 'Vote Reform'?

The same MT that mocked trans people by joking about pronouns in a live - saying he would be identifying as a 'she' and then moments later changing it to 'he' because he had to go out with the 'lads'?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Also you lovely amazing comment cafe beauts I know I am a mere tik tokker who is trying to join the gang, but can someone make me a good AI of like brave heart so me on a horse with the brave heart face paint blonde hair brown eyes?? Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you could put in the background flangie and pearl in cages that be great 😃👍 😂

and sorry if this is coming across beggy but if you don't ask you don't get 😂😂
@ELM !!!