Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think there will be a big twist and all along the person we know as pearl is really bagutte
criss cross film noir GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Afternoon my dear poppets 🩵 I hope you’re all ok after an eventful and emotional evening, been thinking of you all ☺️

@Miss Baguette 🥖 you’ve been on my mind a lot lately luv. You’re a focus and target for Angela (and now Pearl) and she is a dog with a bone. I’m worried you’re putting a target on your back and I just want you to take a moment to please check all your information online is locked down, two factored and safe.

What you do with your voice and platform, is very important and keeps creators accountable. Please know I’m not dismissing that but I see the consequences and risks that can come with this level of heat. I’m sorry for nagging but I have been genuinely concerned 😟

Said with love 🩵

I adore you, Mrs D ❤️

I am very very locked down. I have extra accounts on every platform I’m on, to check the privacy of my real accounts. I even delete and reload my Facebook cover photo if someone likes it, because it’s the only way to access anyone on my friends list.

I went in angies live on my fake account and admitted I’m Miss baguette. I got muted. I was trying to confess and they muted me, so sucks to be youuuuu.

Also I’ve been sent some very interesting videos.