Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Iโ€™ve never seen anyone be so affected by a baguette๐Ÿคฃ,

Also the only reason anyone from comment cafe have ever mocked you is because you are a low life vile t that mocks other people misery, angie youv make dv victims fell this small ๐Ÿค

Angie youv asked someone that came in your box for a death certificate to prove they had passed!
Youโ€™ve laughed and mocked many peoples MH
Youโ€™ve spoke upon peoples kids and parenting and youโ€™re not even a parent yourself! I hope you never get that precious experience of ever becoming a parent!

These people may not stand up to you but CC certainly will, we will call your racist homophobic are out!!

My words to you angie for all the hate and misery that you caused a lot of people go and suck a bag of dicks๐Ÿ–•
Also Lynz, the little parrot that sits angies shoulder just saying yes angie all the time, you need to put the bottle down! Your embarrassing yourself๐Ÿซข

๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm not blocked on my cc one
Really? I think pepper bell is luci I have thought it for ages since zacdabrat said she had a cc account, to s red etc off even though she was friends with them, and pepperbell only ever pipes up in here to s Zac off mostly, I could be wrong but why block me, I mean I am one of the nicest on cc ๐Ÿคญ

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Really? I think pepper bell is luci I have thought it for ages since zacdabrat said she had a cc account, to s red etc off even though she was friends with them, and pepperbell only ever pipes up in here to s Zac off mostly, I could be wrong but why block me, I mean I am one of the nicest on cc ๐Ÿคญ
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
No chance, pepper bell comes across too intelligent to be that sty song thrift

I was thinking that's where you were going with this, but yeah I searched and I'm not blocked, they hardly ever interact tbh they did go over to the CA thread but come back here. We are all lovely fs really ๐Ÿคญ

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hmmmmm Iโ€™m not convinced, BUT youโ€™re right, they do come to s Zac, that said, lots are passionate in their dislike of certain creators. Oh I dunno ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Mar 2, 2024

Or EQ, or Alicia or Bagutte..donโ€™t think Iโ€™m on their Christmas card list but Iโ€™m all good with that ๐Ÿ˜‚