Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Aww poor little no fact freak 😂🧡🧡🧡😂
Jump Vegan GIF by Mauro Gatti

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Hi ✌️

First off thank you for the support most of you give me on here I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea & I get that.

I haven't ran off like they are going to try and run with.

I had 20+ videos reported across two accounts videos raising awareness of SOs & Pedlos active on tiktok.

This is 100% the cult. The only account I have left at the moment you can see who views your profile and boy have the sheep been flying it making it easier to block them.

Most of you know I lose accounts all the time I'm not arsed been out all day with my mate and just got back in just another day for me.

Much Respect CC

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hi ✌️

First off thank you for the support most of you give me on here I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea & I get that.

I had 20+ videos reported across two accounts videos raising awareness of SOs & Pedlos active on tiktok.

This is 100% the cult. The only account I have left at the moment you can see who views your profile and boy have the sheep been flying it making it easier to block them.

Most of you know I lose accounts all the time I'm not arsed been out all day with my mate and just got back in just another day for me.

Much Respect CC
Loving I Love You GIF by SWR3

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Hi ✌️

Much Respect CC
We all no the cult and piss flaps loves all the wronguns.shame on them for reporting your videos with pedlo and se shows type off people there are x

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Hi ✌️

Much Respect CC
@BattyBat wants to sit on your face

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account