Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They both say everyone is desperate for clout and want to go in there boxes to get it but they constantly beg for people to come in there boxes ...

I realise I shouldn't be expecting much brain power but fing hell
They’re the equivalent to two brain cells, fighting for third place.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Stacey trying to crawl up wish wives bum holes……
She lied to them all, she told them she only reached out to Basement Brigham recently however he confirmed on live the other night she was in contact with him the whole time even when he had thrown all the fishwives/menopause Mafia under the bus. They would be stupid to trust her again.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I bet flange starts offering people out again
Girls Fighting GIF by Applause Social

If I went on with her she would end up drunk and crying like she does every time I cuss her out. I wouldn’t be seen dead with the pair of them at this point, and I’ve got an arrest to prepare for. Plus I’ve got a new hoover and it’s a lot more interesting
What hoover you got isn't being an adult fun

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@Admin

Dear Admin,

Please may we swap out the 😍 emoji for a plain heart ❤️? We often use the heart to express our love and empathy towards fellow members of the forum when highly sensitive topics are being discussed. The smiling heart face can come across as mocking, offensive and crass during these times. A plain heart emoji would enable everyone to express their love for silly and serious posts without any potential offense to the poster.

We would truly appreciate it and would post GIFs of cake and other such wonderous treats to express our gratitude.

Pretty, pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top, and a glacier cherry if you are partial to one.

Thank you.

Lion King Please GIF