Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
CC went tits up for a few mins 😲😲 that's why I posted twice
Im Scared Regina King GIF by PBS SoCal

I was like Noooooooo 😂😂 was going to hunt you all on tt as am not in no group chat 😡😂😂

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Wait. Was that feisty in the box saying she's friends with lynz off the app? Or was it some other sad sap? I don't want to put out wrong information

Fiesty has been pretending to be in Sunderland where I live for a long time. Lynz is from Sunderland maybe part of that BS .
Remember she fled from her house because of me and chose to be rehomed in my city . Claims to be pregnant and married...

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Fiesty has been pretending to be in Sunderland where I live for a long time. Lynz is from Sunderland maybe part of that BS .
Remember she fled from her house because of me and chose to be rehomed in my city . Claims to be pregnant and married...
I mean if I was petrified of someone I'd definitely want to be relocated to where they live 👌

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I mean if I was petrified of someone I'd definitely want to be relocated to where they live 👌
Kinda delusion I've been dealing with long time. True narc I tried to just slowly separate from her people kept asking her why I was no longer live with her so she saying s that's when I spoke out.

Anyway this ain't my space to dump but the fs nuts she is currently under a non moll from her ex that has been extended multiple times

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Kinda delusion I've been dealing with long time. True narc I tried to just slowly separate from her people kept asking her why I was no longer live with her so she saying s that's when I spoke out.

Anyway this ain't my space to dump but the fs nuts she is currently under a non moll from her ex that has been extended multiple times
This is everyone's space to dump, dump away
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine