Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

My girlfriends just having 5 minutes on her own, she tries to act like it never happened to her etc but this stuff sets her off, she won't allow it to get to her too much but it's the initial shock and my girlfriends response
Send her all our love mental health is very real this woman is an absolute joker who thinks triggering people is a game all this is a game sadly 😥

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
View attachment Biggest Tiktok Troll.mp4
I've censored one human, because to this day I believe they are a decent human.

Angie being told she upset people the night before, claiming she's the biggest troll, laughing that people believe what she says, and diving straight into a DV debate.

There's a reason why we cannot stand this t and there's a reason why we have no empathy. We are not bad people.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Amgie laughing and joking withher mum yes she's well affected its all a game to
her and now battling
She’s so disgusting. I’m not triggered with any of that anymore. I have old scars all up my arms. But many, many people will be triggered tonight with her flaunting it off. She’s not stupid, she knows exactly what she’s doing as she’s done it many times before. She’s an absolute t. She’s an emotionally manipulative b. And I hope baguette doesn’t give in because that’s exactly what she wants.